- 1:00 Single Unders
- 10 Hollow Rocks
- 10 DB Strict Press (1xDB light, 10 each arm)
- 1:00 Leg Taps (jump & double tap your leg right at pocket height to practice the DU coordination)
- 10 Kip Swings
- 10 DB Push Jerks
- 1:00 DU practice
- -Front Rack Stretch (45” per side)
- -Overhead stretch
- Barbell Warm Up: (empty BB) 3 Sets
- 3 Dip & Drive (don’t press bar up, just use the drive from your legs to lift bar to chin height)
- 3 Push Press
- 3 Push Jerks
- 3 Split Jerks
- *Work on a quick dip and drive, don’t let the bar sink you down in the dip, focus on keeping your elbows up and dropping under the bar fast for the push jerk and split jerk. In the split jerk focus landing in a stable position and balancing the weight distribution on the legs.
- 1x [ 2 Push Jerks + 1 Split Jerk ], pick load
- Every 1 min for 7 mins.
65-70% 1RM Clean & Jerk Take the barbell from the floor each time, Something moderate to move well for all seven sets. Focus on keeping your hole hand on the bar in the front rack position and keeping your elbows up throughout the dip!
- 6 rounds for time of:
- 50 Double Unders
- 16 Toes-to-bars
- 8 Deficit Handstand Push-ups, 8/4 in
Focus on keeping the gymnastic movements unbroken or no more than 1-2 sets. Scaling Options: Sub 0:45 of DU practice if you know 50 is too much volume and try to get as many as you can in 45 seconds. Scale to knee to elbows or knee raises if needed focus on keeping the kip going and not stop your swing, should be no more than 1-2 sets for the TTB. For the HSPU pick a lower deficit in order to keep them unbroken or 1-2 set, focus on driving your knees low to accumulate momentum for the kip out of the bottom. Scale to regular no deficit HSPUs if needed or use a box to rest your legs on and build the strength and practice the upside down position. Time Cap: 16 mins