Clean and Jerk
5 sets of 5 working up to the working load for “Well Rounded”
10 Rounds For Time:
3 Clean and Jerks (RX 155/105) (Scaled 115/85)
200 Meter Run
1 Round of “Cindy” (5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 air squats)
*Score = Time it takes to complete the workout
- 3-4 sets of 3-5 No Jump Legless Rope Climbs (before)
- 5 sets of 5 Push Jerk Behind the Neck in Split @ light weight, 2 sec pause in catch (before)
- 5 sets of [1 power clean + 3 push jerks] @ 65-70% of 1RM Clean and Jerk (before)
- 3 sets of 4 Block Clean Pull @ 90-95% of 1RM Clean (before)
- Zone 2 cardio, 40-60 mins
“Vision is the bottleneck of effort.”
We talk a lot about effort.
It’s the gasoline that will drive us to our destination. And there is no substitute.
It’s often however not that effort is lacking when we aren’t reaching our goals… and instead, it’s a lack of direction.
There are many highly capable people in this world. They have the gasoline and the horsepower behind it. But where they direct that energy is the misstep. When they wanted to travel from the East Coast to the West Coast, they found themselves in the South. The largest pity is that all along, they had the right address in the GPS… but they failed to check back on it often enough to ensure they were on the correct route.
We pride ourselves in our horsepower. Your raw effort. We just need to get ourselves pointed in the right direction, and the rest will fall into place.