[TEAMS OF 3]
3 Rounds x AMRAP 8:
1,000/800 Meter Row (Each)
45 Barbell Reps (RX 115/85) (Scaled 95/65)
Round 1: Front Squats
Round 2: Push Press
Round 3: Thrusters
* 24 Minutes Straight, No Rest Between Rounds
* All Teammates Row 1,000/800 Meters on Their Own Rower, Can’t Advance Until All Teammates Finish
* Split Up Barbell & Pull-ups However Between 3 Teammates
* Pick-up Where You Left Off in AMRAP
* Score = Total Rounds & Reps
“Most people think they lack motivation when they really lack clarity.” – James Clear
Rowing harder doesn’t help if the boat is headed in the wrong direction.
When was the last time you sat quietly on where you would be in a year from today?
5 years from today?
… 20 years?
It’s blurry, and should be. Yet this pivotal step is far too often missed, rushed, or even avoided all together. The result: we climb a ladder to a window we never fully intended to climb into.
This is where working harder meets working smarter.
In this journey, clarity is a weapon. It will bring light to situations where we need patience, and to others where we need action. Our guardrails as we steamroll down the highway, as effort and drive is our strength. We just need to continue to point ourselves in the right direction.