- 3 Rounds
- 20 PVC Passthroughs
- 15 Air Squats / Overhead Squats / Snatch Balance
- 10 Single Leg KB Deadlifts (light kb) (10/leg)
- 5 Scap Pull Ups + 5 Kip Swings
- -Couch Stretch (0:45/side)
- -Overhead Stretch (0:45)
- -Pigeon Stretch (0:45/side)
- Squat Snatch 3×1 at 85% 1RM Rest as needed between sets.
Get three good singles between 80-85% of 1RM snatch. If you are still not super familiar with squat snatch stick with power and do 10×1 at a weight that allows you to focus on form and technique.
- 4 rounds for time of:
- 15 Burpees
- 12 Deadlifts, 225/155 lbs
- 9 Bar Muscle-ups
- Rest 1:1
Rest 1:1 between rounds or rest 1:30 mins. Goal is to keep the rounds at high intensity but not an all out sprint. Scaling Options: Scale to a deadlift weight that you can do 1-2 sets. For the bar muscle ups scale the volume to 6 or 3 reps if needed or sub 9 Strict Pull Ups + 9 Push Ups!