- 400m Run then 2 Rounds
- 10 Leg Swings (each leg)
- 0:30 Calf Stretch (each leg)
- 0:30 Squat Hold
- 3 Shuttle Runs (50ft if one rep)
- 5 rounds for time of:
- Recovery Run, 200 m (not for time)
- Run, 200 m (time each of your 200m Run’s)
Go as slow on the recovery run as needed to keep the first 200 m a hard effort each time!
- 5 rounds for max reps of:
- max rep Bench Press, 1x bodyweight
- max rep Strict Pull-ups
Bench Press- 1x/0.75 bodyweight Rest as needed between rounds but no more than 3 mins. Scaling Options: Use a band If needed or sub inverted rows. Goal is to get around 10 reps on the bench each round.
Leave a Reply