- 3 Rounds:
- 1:00 Bike or Machine
- 15 Hollow Rocks / V-Ups / Kip Swings
- 10 Air Squats / Pause Air Squats / Squat Jumps
- 10 Lunges / Jumping Lunges / Jumping Lunges
- -Pigeon Stretch (0:45/side)
- -Squat Hold (0:45)
- -Couch Stretch (0:30/side)
- Back Squat 1×20 at 60% 1RM Rest as needed between sets.
Try to add 5 lbs to last week if you feel good, if not then stick to a moderate/light weight that you move well for today. Prior sets could be 5-5-3-3 then hit the 20 rep.
- Every 6 mins for 18 mins do:
- Front Rack Walking Lunge 50/35 lbs, 30 ft
- 30 Toes-to-bars
- 30 Wall Balls, 20/14 lbs
Scaling Options: Scale to a lighter sled in order to stay moving, scale to knee to elbows, knee raises or just sub sit ups for today. Use a med ball weight that is appropriate to do at least 15 reps unbroken.
Time Cap each round: 4 mins to keep the intensity high!