- Bike Rowling *Bike or rowing until 200m each time (100m on the rower)
- Round 1) 10 Leg Swings (each leg)
- Round 2) 0:30 Plank
- Round 3) 10 Squat Jumps
- Round 4) 10 PVC Passthroughs
- Round 5) 5 Burpees
- *For each round of movements add the meters that you went over or under on.
- So for round 5 if you got 98 then you do 7 Burpees instead of 5.
- Barbell Warm Up: (empty BB)
- 5 Snatch Pulls
- 5 Tall Power Snatches
- 5 Hang Power Snatches
- 5 Low Hang Power Snatch
- 1 Power Snatch, 75% 1RM Every 30 secs for 3:30.
Smooth reps here, nothing too heavy.
- Every 5 mins for 20 mins do:
- 30 Sit-ups
- 20/16 Bike Erg Calories (200m Run)
- 10 Power Snatches, 155/105 lbs
Goal is to get at least 1 min of rest after the first round. Cap each round at 4:00 in order to keep the intensity high and get some rest to hit the next round hard. Scaling Options: Use a power snatch weight that is moderate and movable with quick singles. If you don’t have a bike sub 200m Run.