- 2:00 Row –then– 3 Rounds
- 10 Single Leg Kb Deadlifts (each leg, light kb)
- 20 Plank Shoulder Taps / 10 Push Ups / 2 Wall Walks
- 20 Alternating Lunges
- -Chest Stretch (0:30xSide)
- -Overhead Stretch (0:30xSide)
- Band Speed Deadlift 10×3 Use the same weight for each set. Rest as needed between sets.
60% 1RM Deadlift Focus on speed and form rather than weight. Complete sets every 1:30 mins. Place a band on top of the bar and step on it, don’t use more than a green band for these.
- Every 1 min for 21 mins, alternating between:
- 18/14 Row Calories Handstand Walk, 50 ft
- Sled Push, 135/90 lbs, 50 ft
Scaling Options: Scale to 0:30 of HSW practice or max distance, otherwise sub 20 handstand shoulder taps or hand raises or even scale down to 30 plank shoulder taps if needed. For the sled push it should be a sprint at a moderate weight if you don’t have a sled sub 10/8 cal bike sprint or 10 Box Jump Overs @24/20” if you don’t have a bike.