- 3 Rounds
- 20 Cal Row
- 15 Hollow Rocks / V-Ups / Kip Swings
- 10 Air Squats / Tempo Squats / Squat Jumps
- 5 Inch Worms + Push Up
- -Pigeon Stretch (0:30 per side)
- -Front Rack stretch (w/barbell)
- Barbell Warm Up: (empty BB)
- 5 Clean Deadlifts
- 5 Pause Front Squats
- 5 Clean Pulls
- 5 Hang Squat Cleans
- 5 Front Squats
- 5 Squat Cleans
- Squat Clean 2-2-2-2-2 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set.
- Rest as needed between sets.
Start at 70% 1RM and work up each set with small jumps of 5-10lbs.
- Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 mins of:
- 5 Power Cleans, 165/115 lbs
- 10 Toes-to-bars
- 15 Hand Release Push-ups
Stay moving on this one keep it smooth and controlled from the start, power cleans should be singles. Scaling Options: Scale to a power clean weight that allows you to do singles with good form. Scale to knee to elbows or V-Ups if needed. For the push ups focus on quality reps using a bench or box for elevation to keep good reps going, if you use a bench or box do regular push ups.