- 4 Rounds:
- 15 Cal Bike or Row
- 10 Air Squats / Squat Jumps / Goblet Squats / Pause Goblet Squats
- 5 KB Strict Press (each arm, light KB)
- -0:30 Squat Hold
- -Couch Stretch (0:45 per side)
- -Pigeon Stretch(0:45 per side)
- -Front Rack Stretch
- Front Squat 3×1 at 90% 1RM Rest as needed between sets.
Work on 3 good front squat singles, should be heavier than your 1RM CLEAN. Prior sets working up should be 5,3,3,2,2,1,1,1.
- 6 rounds for time of:
- Row, 500 m
- 6 Squat Clean Thrusters, 165/105 lbs
- Rest 1 min
Goal here is to keep a steady pace on the row around 3k pace and work on quick singles for the squat clean Thrusters If you want you can waterfall on the rower with a partner but you should be getting at least 0:45 of rest Scaling Options: Use a squat clean weight that is moderate but doable in relatively quick singles
Leave a Reply