- 2:00 Row or Bike –then– 2 Rounds
- 0:30 HS Hold
- 5 Burpees
- 0:30 Hollow Hold
- 5 Scap Pull Ups + 5 Kip Swings With PVC pipe then with empty BB -Front rack stretch -Back rack stretch
- Barbell Warm Up: (empty BB)
- 7 Clean Deadlifts (with pause at knee)
- 7 Clean Pulls
- 7 Tall Power Cleans
- 7 Hang Power Cleans
- 7 Low Hang Power Cleans
- 3 Power Cleans, 80% 1RM Every 1 min for 7 mins.
Do these as relatively quick singles. Work on increasing speed once you pass the knee.
- For 4 cycles: AMRAP in 3 mins of:
- 3 Power Cleans, 135/95 lbs
- 6 Burpees
- 9 Toes-to-bars
- Rest 1 min between each cycle.
- For each cycle restart the AMRAP.
A good goal to shoot for is about 3 rounds per AMRAP. Scaling Options: These power cleans should be at a light weight that allows you to go T&G at least for the first few rounds. Scale to knee to elbows or knee raises if needed work on keeping that kip swing and rhythm going.
Leave a Reply