- 400m Row –then–
- 5 Scap Pull Ups + 5 Kip Swings
- 10 Push Ups (on bench)
- 15 Air Squats
- 5 Strict Pull Ups
- 10 Push Ups
- 15 Air Squats –then–
- 400m Row
- -10 World’s greatest stretch per side
- -Front Rack stretch w/pvc and then barbell
- Barbell Warm Up: (empty BB)
- 5 Strict Press 5 Pause Dip and Drives (pause in the dip then drive out of the dip but don’t press the bar yet)
- 5 Push Press
- 5 Push Jerks
- 5 Split Jerks (pause in the catch)
- Split Jerk 3-3-2-2-1-1 Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.
Build up each set. Focus on quick footwork and dropping under the bar. Also, remember to keep that torso upright and those elbows up in the dip portion of the jerk.
- Every 1 min for 21 mins, alternating between:
- 18/14 Row Calories
- 15 Double Dumbbell Bench Press, 50/35 lbs
- 12 Chest-to-bar Pull-ups
Scaling Options: Scale to 50 seconds of work on the rower, for the DB use a weight that is moderately light you should be able to keep these unbroken or 1 quick break. For the pull ups scale to regular pull ups if needed or 12 inverted rows , either way aim for one good set of pull ups! Use this workout to focus on your kip swing and rhythm when stringing pull ups.