- 2:00 Bike or Machine
- 3 Rounds
- 5 Close Grip Push Ups
- 5 Regular Grip Push Ups
- 5 Wide Grip Push Ups
- *On bench or box for the first
- 3 rounds
- 10 V-Ups /10 Kip Swings / 10 Knee to Elbows
- 15 Air Squats / 15 Squat Jumps / 15 Goblet Squats
- *V-Ups round 1 then kip swings round 2 ecc…
- -World’s greatest stretch
- -Pigeon Stretch (45” per side)
Pause Back Squat 4×3 Use the same weight for each set. Rest as needed between sets.
70% 1RM Back Squat 2-3 second pause, should be a moderate-light weight.
Focus on good positioning at the bottom and keeping your core tight.
- 4 rounds, 3 mins each, for max reps of:
- 25 Push-ups
- 25 Toes-to-bars
- max reps in remaining time Row Calories
- Rest 1 min
The goal is to have at least 45 secs of work on the bike each round, focus on a strong pace on the bike while also staying consistent with your score each round. If you don’t have a bike, sub max reps Pistol Squats. Scaling Options: If you know that 25 Push Ups and 25 TTB is too much volume scale to 15 Push Ups and 15 TTB or 10 and 10. Gymnastic movements should be done in no more than 2-3 quick sets for each movement, if needed scale to knee to elbows or knee raises in order to keep good sets and a fluid kip. If you’re doing pistol squats practice with a band on the rig or a box to squat to in order to practice the movement pattern and range of motion if needed. Otherwise scale to Air Squats.