- 2:00 Row –then– 3 Rounds
- 10 Single Leg KB Deadlifts
- 30 Single Unders
- 10 KB Strict Press (light kb)
- 15 DUs (or 0:30 of practice)
- Deadlift 5-3-ME Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.
- Set 1: 75% of 90%
- Set 2: 85% of 90%
- Set 3: 95% of 90%;
- shoot for 1-3 reps Heavier than last time, try to stop and re-set after each one try not to do T&G today.
- In 10 mins, for max reps of: 4 rounds of:
- 15 Dumbbell Snatches, 70/50 lbs
- 50 Double Unders
- –then– max reps in remaining time Muscle-ups
Scaling Options: Scale to a DB weight that is challenging but that you can do either unbroken or one set. Scale muscle ups to bar muscle ups or C2B/Pull ups/Inverted Rows.