- 2 Rounds
- 400m Row
- 0:30 Hollow Hold
- 10 Single Arm KB Russian Swings (1 light kb to eye level 10 each arm)
- 10 Squat Jumps
- –then– after the 2 rounds Perform per arm:
- 5 KB Russian Swings
- 5 KB Russian Swings (with elbow bull)
- 5 KB Snatches
- 5 Burpees to touch
- Every 3 mins for 30 mins do:
- 15/12 Row Calories
- 10 Burpee-to-Touches
- 10 Single Arm Kettlebell Snatches, 70/53 lbs
This is a challenging one, try to get between 45-60 secs of rest each round so scale the reps appropriately. You should feel in control of the first 5-6 rounds in order to manage in the 3:00.
Scaling Options: Scale to no more than 0:50 on the rower. If needed, reduce the number of burpees to 8 and pick a KB weight that is moderate but doable unbroken for 5 reps each arm. Scale the row cals before scaling the other numbers.