- 2:00 Bike or Row –then– 2 Rounds:
- 10 Air Squats
- 0:30 Squat Hold
- 10 Single Arm KB Hang Clean (each arm-light)
- 10 Kip Swings
- 5 Scap Pull Ups / Strict Pull Ups (rd2)
- Back Squat 3×5 at 60% 1RM
- Rest 3 mins between sets.
Rest 2-3 mins. Keep sets fast and explosive.
- 3 rounds for time of:
- 50 Air Squats
- 7 Muscle-ups
- 10 Hang Power Cleans, 135/95 lbs
Scaling Options: Sub bar muscle ups if needed, you could also cut the number to a manageable set if 7 is too much, for example 3-4 reps. Goal is to either keep it unbroken or 2-3 breaks not singles. Additionally, scale to 21 C2B Pull Ups or Regular Pull Ups/Inverted Rows. For the HPC pick a weight that is on the lighter side, you should be able to keep at least the first round of 10 unbroken!