- 3 Rounds
- 250m Row
- 5 Pull Ups (scap pull ups round 1 then strict)
- 10 Push Ups (on bench or box the first round)
- 15 Air Squats
- Deadlift (de-load week)
- Deadlift 3×5 at 60% 1RMRest 2 mins between sets.
De-Load reps here nothing too heavy, just some good moderate reps.
Re-set at the bottom each rep! Rest 1-2 mins.
- 2016 CrossFit Games Regional Event 2 – “Regional Nate” 10 rounds for time:
- 4 Strict Muscle-ups
- 7 Strict Handstand Push-ups
- 12 Kettlebell Snatches, 70/53 lbs (all 6 on one arm, then the remaining 6 on the other arm)
- Time cap: 20 minutes
Scaling Options: Scale to strict C2B Pull Ups or regular strict pull ups, if needed sub inverted rows. Scale to good quality push ups instead of SHSPUs. Use a KB weight that is challenging but manageable doing 6 unbroken each arm! Time Cap: 20 mins