- 2 Rounds
- 20 Row Cals
- 15 Half burpees (no going down into a push up just get into a straight atm plank position and go back up)
- 10 Squat Jumps
- –then– 1:00 Squat Hold
- -Couch Stretch
- -Pigeon Stretch (45 seconds each side)
- Back Squat 3-3-ME Use the heaviest weight you can for each set. Rest as needed between sets.
- Set 1: 70% of 90%
- Set 2: 80% of 90%
- Set 3: 90% of 90%; 3-9 reps Try to go heavier than previous weeks.
- 5 rounds for time of:
- 8 Russian Double Kettlebell Swings, 70/53 lbs
- 10 Burpees
- 14 Bike Calories
- Rest 2 mins
Russian Double Kettlebell Swings- should be to eye level Burpees- use a target to touch if you can Scaling Options: Use a weight that you can keep unbroken for the russian swings. If you don’t have a bike sub 200m Run or 74 DUs (or 45 seconds of DU practice). Rest 2 mins or alternate rounds with a partner.