- 2:00 Bike –then– 2 Rounds
- 10 Pause Air Squats
- 10 V-Ups 10 Squat Jumps
- 10 Kip Swings (on rings if possible)
- Back Squat 5-3-ME
- Use the heaviest weight you can for each set.
- Rest as needed between sets.
- 5 rounds, 2 mins each, for max reps of:
- 25 Wall Balls, 20/14 lbs
- max reps in remaining time Muscle-ups
- Rest 1 min
Scaling Options: Wall Balls should be 2 sets or unbroken, either way no more than 1:20 spent on the wall balls. If you’re not doing muscle ups perform max reps kipping pull ups or inverted rows if needed.