- 2:00 Easy Row –then– 2 Rounds
- 0:30 HS Hold
- 20 Banded Pull Aparts
- 10 Bench or Box Dips
- 10 Pause OH Squats (with PVC)
- 10 Kip Swings (on rings if you’re doing MUs)
- *Spend 5-10 Minutes going over ring Muscle up technique we did:
- 2 Sets
- 3 Kip Swings
- 3 Rings to Hips
- 3 Muscle Up transitions on low rings
- *If You’re not doing muscle ups then warm up strict pull ups and strict dips, we did scap pull ups into banded ring dips
- 5 Muscle-ups Every 1 min for 10 mins.
Scale the number as needed between 1-5 reps! If your muscle ups are fantastic, challenge yourself by doing 1-5 Strict Muscle Ups!
- 5 rounds for time of:
- 9 Overhead Squats, 155/105 lbs
- 12 Burpee-to-Touches
- 15/12 Row Calories
- Rest 1:30
Rest 1:30 or go 1:1 with a partner. Use echo bike or assault bike if you have it, otherwise 15 Cal Row if you don’t have a bike! Scaling Options: Scale the barbell weight to something you can hold unbroken but it’s still challenging. If you don’t have Ring Muscle Ups perform 3 Strict Pull Ups + 3 Ring Dips You can use a band if needed or boxes to do the dips on as well as inverted rows and dips on a bench!