- 1:00 Row or Ski –then– 2 Rounds
- 5 Inch Worms + 1 Push Up
- 10 KB Swings
- 20 Plank Shoulder Taps
- –then– 1:00 Row or Ski
- -Chest stretch
- -Hamstring Stretch
- 5 Tempo Push Ups (on bench) 5 Close Grip Bench Press (empty BB) 5 Regular Grip Bench Press 5 Wide Grip Bench Press
- Bench Press 5-5-ME
- Use the heaviest weight you can for each set.
- Rest as needed between sets.
Set 1: 65% of 90% Set 2: 75% of 90% Set 3: 85% of 90% Percentages based off your 90%, so take 90% of your max and use that for the percentages listed above! Rest as needed between sets for the max reps, we’re looking for anything between 5 and 12 reps!
- Complete as many rounds as possible in 10 mins of:
- 5 Power Cleans, 205/145 lbs
- 10 Toes-to-bars
Scaling Options: Use a power Clean weight that is moderate/heavy but you can keep moving with singles. Scale Knee to elbow or knee raises if needed, sub 10 sit ups if needed for today!