- 3 Rounds:
- 10 KB Russian Swings
- 10 KB Strict Press (each arm)
- 10 Explosive single leg jumps
- 1:00 Row
- 20 PVC pass throughs
- Barbell Warm Up (empty BB)
- 5 Deadlifts 5 Clean Pulls
- 5 Hang Power Cleans
- 5 Low Hang Power Clean
- 5 C&Js
- Record your best Power Clean 1 rep max lift.
- Only include the heaviest 1 rep, do not include sets prior to it.
Re-Test your power clean and compare it to the beginning of the month. Focus in staying composed pulling off the floor and then increasing speed past the knee. Small incremental jumps! (5-10lbs).
- For time: 30 Clean & Jerks, 135/95 lbs
Re-Test your grace time, try to pick up the pace for the last 8-10 reps Use the same weight you used at the beginning of the month. Scaling Options: Barbell weight should be on the lighter side, you should be able to do quick singles or some T&G sets.