- 400m Jog
- 2 Rounds
- 10 Lunges (BW)
- 10 Single leg toe touches (touch the floor with your hands like you would do for a single leg KB deadlift)
- 20 Plank Hold shoulder taps (total)
- 10 Hollow Rocks
- 5 Superman holds with 3 second pause at the top
- Band Speed Deadlift 10×3
- Use the same weight for each set.
- Rest 1 min between sets.
60% 1RM Deadlift Reset after each rep. Focus on good positioning and speed, try to increase speed after passing the knee. Place a band over the bar and then step on it before deadlifting it. I would not use more than a green band (red band will be ideal for most people).
METCON: Rounds for time
- 4 rounds for time of:
- Run, 400 m
- 6 Squat Cleans, 185/125 lbs
- 8 Shoulder-to-Overheads, 185/125 lbs
Scaling Options: Pick a weight that is challenging but you can move well, cleans should be singles and STOH should be unbroken. Time Cap: 20 mins