Warm-up: 10 Minutes
- 2:00 Row 20
- PVC Pass throughs
- 5 Inch Worms + 2 Push Ups
- 1:30 Row
- 15 PVC Pass throughs
- 0:30 HS Hold
- 1:00 Row
- 10 PVC Pass throughs
- 10 DB Strict Press (light DB each arm)
- Push Press 3-3-3-3
- Use the heaviest weight you can for each set.
- Rest as needed between sets.
Work up for a moderate set of 3, it should not be a max. This is supposed to prime you for the max set of HSPU!
- A single set of Handstand Push-ups for max reps.
One good set without coming off the wall, strict HSPU if possible if not do kipping HSPU. If you don’t have HSPU do a max set of push ups and then spend no more than 10 Minutes working on HSPU. For the HSPU working on box HSPU could be a helpful accessory!
Metcon: Rounds for time
- 5 rounds for time of:
- Row, 400 m
- 5 Double Dumbbell Shoulder Press, 50/35 lbs
- 6 Double Dumbbell Thrusters, 50/35 lbs
Scaling Options: Scale the DB weight to keep these unbroken or no more than 2 sets.