Warm-up: 10 Minutes
- 3 Rounds
- 50 Single Unders
- 10 Muscle Cleans
- 10 Strict Press (empty bar)
- 15 Kip Swings or hollow rocks
- Power Clean + Push Jerk + Power Clean + Split Jerk
- 5×1 Use the same weight for each set.
- Rest 3 mins between sets.
75% 1RM Drop the bar after the push jerk. Rest 2-3 mins.
Metcon: Rounds for time
- 3 rounds for time of:
- 100 Double Unders
- 20 Toes-to-bars
- 20 Thrusters, pick load Rest 2 mins
Thrusters- increase weight each round; start at 95/65 lbs if possible Scaling Options: Scale to 1:00 of DUs practice or a good set of DUs that takes you less than 0:90. Scale the TTB to knee to elbow or V-Ups if needed. The weight on the bar should be such to go unbroken the first round and not more than 2/3 sets for the later rounds